Professional Military radiation meter
Type – DP-66
The device is designed to:
– Detecting and quantifying the degree of contamination of the different surface bodies of beta – Radioactive
– Detection and measurement of radiation dose
– Loading optical dosimeters DKP-50
The instrument enables measurement of radiation energy:
– Power supply 3V (2 Batteries R20) or an external power supply cable from DC 3V, 6V, 12V
– Beta radiation – from 0.5 MeV to 3 MeV
– Gamma-radiation – from 0.1 MeV to 3 MeV.
– The instrument has 6 sub-ranges.
Technical specifications of the instrument:
– Measuring range 0.05 mR/h-200R/h divided into 6 ranges,
– External probe three transmitters with lockable window to measuring beta-gamma
– Headphone jack to control the sound (or counting) quanta of radiation.
The set we include:
– The instrument together with case,
– Wooden suitcase transport
– A miniature ear headphones.
Packaged in the original case dimensions: 47 x 16 x 25 cm
Weight: 7.5 kg
The photo is of one the units available.