|Original military army metal detector
It is used to detect metal antivehicle mines, artillery shells, bombs, etc.
The set includes:
|Periscope Pdf Carl Zeiss Rare Camera with Tripod
Year of production: 1970
The kit is packed in two wooden chests with a total weight of 49kg.
Original soviet military binoculars ACT AST Binocular Artillery Periscope 10×45
Basictactical and technical parameters:
– Zoom binoculars 10 x;
– Binoculars lens diameter: 48 mm;
– Exit pupil diameter: 4.8 mm;
– Dioptric adjustment of the eyepiece: +/- 4 diopters;
– Net dalmiercza in the right optical path: the plot at 0-05 (5 thousandths);
– Measuring angles in the horizontal plane: with a resolution of 0-01 (one thousandth);
– Diameter mandrel binoculars: 13.7 mm;
– The weight of binoculars 7.7 kg;
– The weight pouch with binoculars and accessories in the middle of the 14 kg;
– Tripod weight: 5.3 kg;
– Height of the stand when folded up: 90 cm;
– Height of the stand exploded: 155 cm;
Technically binoculars it is fully functional – perfect optics, image clear.
It is in good condition, but with visible traces of Use.
Auction Include everything what you see in this picture below