It is a 4 Watt portable VHF (FM) Radio, made by RACAL BCC Ltd. in England.
The PRC-351 has been designed to provide command communications at battalion and company level for dismounted troops.
It was also used in vehicles by mounted troops.
The PRC-351 replaced the older A41 and A42 British VHF radios.
Frequency Range 30 to 76.000 MHz in 25 Khz steps giving a total of 1841 programmable channels.
The desired frequency is set by four knobs on the side of the radio.
Output power of the radio is 4 Watts into a 50 Ohm load land the transmitting range is up to 10 Km when used with 1.2 meter standard whip antenna in open country side, and up to 20 Km when used with a vehicle antenna.
The radio can be capable of transmitting to much greater distances by adding an external clip on 20 Watt RF amplifier.
Dimensions : 27 x 22 x 8 cm
Weight: about 12kg
The offered set we include:
– block transceiver radio,
– micro phone,
– cable to the external power,
– antenna (short and long)
NOTE: Transceiver sells from one battery
The photo is of one the units available
American digital telephone field with Handset H-350
Field operating at 2 or 4 wires
Adjusting the ringer volume
Complete headset H350 / U (can be used in many other radio devices)
Receives and sends the modulated voice and digital data to 16 Kb / s or 32 kbit / s
Transmission range 4 km
Dimensions: 26 x 19 x 12 cm
Weight: 2,4 kg
Military headband headphones
Sets have a typical plug Clansman suitable for all Radio with this series
Sets recommend especially:
– Operators of heavy military equipment,
– Clansman radio users,
– Rekonstruktorom contemporary British troops,
– Radio amateurs,
– And the other ..
Weight: about 1kg
The photo is of one the units available.
Professional Military radiation meter
Type – DP-66
The device is designed to:
– Detecting and quantifying the degree of contamination of the different surface bodies of beta – Radioactive
– Detection and measurement of radiation dose
– Loading optical dosimeters DKP-50
The instrument enables measurement of radiation energy:
– Power supply 3V (2 Batteries R20) or an external power supply cable from DC 3V, 6V, 12V
– Beta radiation – from 0.5 MeV to 3 MeV
– Gamma-radiation – from 0.1 MeV to 3 MeV.
– The instrument has 6 sub-ranges.
Technical specifications of the instrument:
– Measuring range 0.05 mR/h-200R/h divided into 6 ranges,
– External probe three transmitters with lockable window to measuring beta-gamma
– Headphone jack to control the sound (or counting) quanta of radiation.
The set we include:
– The instrument together with case,
– Wooden suitcase transport
– A miniature ear headphones.
Packaged in the original case dimensions: 47 x 16 x 25 cm
Weight: 7.5 kg
The photo is of one the units available.
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model : SMY 01
• Frequency range: 9 kHz to 1040 MHz
• Frequency resolution 1 Hz
• Level range -140 to +19 dBm,
• Level accuracy better than 1 dB
• SSB phase noise <-114 dBc at 1 GHz, Df = 20 kHz
• AM, FM, jM and pulse modulation
• Modulation generator 1 Hz to 500 kHz
• Sweep capabilities
• Nonvolatile memory for 100 complete front-panel setups
• RF overload protection 30 W (SMY01)
• Low RF leakage (<0.1 mV)
All detailed information can be found at the link below:
Dimensions: 43,5 x 35 x 15 cm
Weight: 10,2 kg
Clansman Military Radio HAM PRC320
The Clansman PRC-320 is a lightweight HF/SSB radio station designed as part of the British
Army’s Clansman range of radio equipments for combat use throughout the world.
It was used by long-range patrols and Special Forces because of its sky-wave range performance and hand generator system.
The equipment operates in the 2 to 30 MHz band with 100 Hz channel spacing, which gives a choice of 280 000 frequencies.
A transmitter output power of 30 W PEP working into a 2.4 m whip antenna gives the PRC-320 a
ground-wave communications range in excess of 40 km by day under normal conditions.
Frequency Range: 2 – 29.999 MHz
Output Power: 30 or 3 W; AM: 7.5 W
Channel Spacing: 100 Hz
Number of Channels: 280,000
Modes of Operation: USB, AM, CW wide (2900 Hz), CW narrow ( 400 Hz)
Sensitivity: SSB / CW Narrow 1.7µV @ 20 dB AM 7.5 µV @ 20 dB
Power Requirements: 20-28 VDC
Power consumption: Receiving 175 mA Low HF output 1.2 A High HF output
Battery: 24 V NiCad
Measurements and weight: 330 x 250 x 90mm, 11 kg
Operating Temperature Range: -37 to + 55°C (plus solar radiation) storage: -40 to + 65°C
Operating Altitude: 2500 meters, Transport: 7500 meters, Immersion: 1 meter for 2 hours
-copy manual in English
Weight set: approx. 15 kg
The British Army Clansman UK VRC-321 HF system has been designed and developed by MEL
Communications Ltd in Crawley, England for mobile or static use.
It is primarily designed as an HF vehicle
station for mobile ground-wave operation, but can also be used as a ground station or for sky-wave operation over long distances.
Digital frequency selection in 100 Hz steps over the 1.5 to 30 MHz frequency range.
Output power 40 W